Accounting Courses From Independent Colleges
The Accountancy School is led by Dave O’Donoghue FCCA, MSc, DipIFR and Liam Doran FCCA,FCPA MBS Finance. The School offers intensive accounting courses leading to qualifications in professional accountancy exams for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
The School has been awarded ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner and CPA Gold Star Educator status which is the highest academic teaching status awarded by both Professional Bodies. The school is also a listed educator with CIMA.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Accountancy School and to helping you on your early steps towards a successful career.
What courses do we offer?
- ACCA Revision Only Courses – Click here
- ACCA Part-time Courses - Click here
- ACCA Full-time Courses - Click here
- Diploma in Accounting and Business Courses (ACCA – FIA) - Click here
- CIMA Part-time Courses - Click here
- CPA Part-time Courses - Click here
- CPD courses – Click here
- Diploma in Financial Reporting Standards (DIP IFR) – Click here
- MSc in Accounting with Finance (offered by our Business Faculty)
What exams do we offer?
- ACCA Computer Based Exams (CBE) – Click here
- CIMA Extra/Resit Exams - Click here
- CIMA T4 Part B PC Exams - Click here
- Accountancy School Dip IFR Exam – Click here
Outstanding Past Exam Performance
Our recent Prizewinners include numerous 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Ireland placing on individual papers as well as:
- *First in the World ACCA Paper P2 Corporate Reporting December 2009
- *First in the World in ACCA Paper P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics June 2009
- *First in the World in ACCA Paper P5 Advanced Performance Management June 2012
- *First in Ireland CPA Exams (Strategic Performance Management) 2010