Welcome to the law
- Cox, Corbett & Ryan, Employment Law in Ireland, Clarus Press (2009).
- Corbett, Tort – Nutcases (2nd ed.), Thomson Roundhall (2009).
- Corbett, Tort – Nutcases (1st ed.), Corbett, Thomson Roundhall (2004).
- Burke & Corbett, The Law of Torts – Essential Law Texts, Thomson Roundhall (2003).
- Bruggemeier, Ciacchi & O’Callaghan (eds), Personality Rights in European Law, Common Core of European Private Law, Cambridge University Press (2010).
- Binchy & Craven (eds), Mediation in Actions for Personal Injury: Is It Good to Talk? Civil Liability & Courts Act 2004, FirstLaw (2005).
- Peer-Reviewed/International Journal Articles
- Corbett, ‘The Illusion of Safety: The Right to Privacy of Sex Offenders’, (2011) Journal of Media Law (forthcoming).
Other Journal Articles
- Corbett, ‘Victimisation & the Employment Equality Acts – Trends in Recent Case Law’ (2010) 4 Employment Law Review 33.
- Corbett, ‘The Haystack in the Hurricane – The Right to One’s Own Image’ (2007) Quarterly Review of Irish Tort Law.
- Corbett, ‘Qualified Privilege – Reynolds Comes Home to Roost?’ (2003) 2 Independent Law Review 36.
- Corbett, ‘Liability for Psychiatric Damage – Nothing to Fear?’ (1999) 7 Irish Student Law Review
- January 2010 – Employment Law Intra-Mural Course at Trinity College Dublin. Paper delivered on the Equality Acts.
- September 2006 – Conference on Privacy & Freedom of Expression at Trinity College Dublin. Paper delivered on the introduction of proposed privacy legislation.
- May 2005 – Conference on the Civil Liability and Courts Act 2004 at Trinity College Dublin. Paper delivered on the role of mediation under the Act.