Ireland’s most successful Professional Law School offers intensive revision seminars for the Law Society Entrance Examinations.
Course Dates: Monday, 4th March – Thursday, 7th March 2013
Four hour tutorials per subject, include:
- - study and exam tips
- - sample exam papers and predictions
- - sample exam questions and solutions
- - review of past papers and examiners reports
- - analysis of common mistakes, and
- - a statistical analysis of recurrent topics
Who is it for?
These seminars are designed for students who are FE1 re-takers, or first time candidates who seek a concise and expert tutorial in the key components of each FE1 subject module.
For more information please contact:
Law Faculty Manager
Tel: 01 635 1183
Law Faculty Administrator
Tel: 01 635 5819Tweet